Friday, January 23, 2009

Lunch and Shopping


Today I took my daughter to Lunch and out for some Thrift Shopping. We started out by having a nice lunch at Angie's, a cute little family restaurant. The food was good.
At the Thrift store my daughter scored the most awesome Full Length 70's Leather Coat and a cute Sweater/Skirt set. I found a few oversized sweaters that I'll need for my trip to Wisconsin.

We also got some really great shoes today at Marshalls. I got some cute Brown Suede Fringed Short Boots and a cute pair of Ruffled T-Straps( they seem to be all rage right now-I've seen similar ones on all the fashion blogs)

And she got the most awesome Patent Leather Lace-up Sneaker Type Heels from BCBGirls. These are to die for. I wanted to get them myself but I know I could probably never really pull them off. She will soooo Rock them though( and she said I can borrow them if I want...LOL)




No comments: