Sunday, January 25, 2009

Off to Church

Here is what I wore to Church this week.....

I got the Brown Floral Dress at Dress Barn for Women a couple of years ago..I've worn it a few times to church....I don't know why I don't wear it more often as I really like how it looks. I always feel pretty in it. One of the reasons I want to do this blog is so I can see what works for me and what doesn't...what I should wear more often and maybe what I should get rid of.

The tights are new from Walmart and of course I'm wearing the NEW Shoes from Friday's Shopping Trip. They are Steve Madden and they were actually REALLY comfortable. I was able to stand in them all thru Mass without them hurting.

The necklace was a Christmas Gift from the hubby. My SIL forced him to go with her and her husband to a Craft Fair. I'm so glad she did, as I like unique pieces like this and I think it goes perfectly with this outfit.

No comments: